Creative intelligence, a merger of creativity with analytical ability to deliver out-of-the-box results.
I provide strategic business advice insight and vision clarification, to corporations, individuals and groups.
Books, gift items, framed quotations and other knowledge resources.
A journey of a thousand miles start with a single step,Thank you for your interest in contacting me.
Reach out to the best coach on training , motivation, advice, and diagnosis all possible issue.
Just a couple of small tweaks and your profile could start attracting high profiled employers, for a profile analysis.
Review plans and see the need for either changes or improvement as a result of the review.
No other person on Earth knows your story better than you do. Sharing your testimony with others can be a powerful and important way to tell …
THE BOOK IS DEEP
Many of us don’t know what to do when we want to get a land/house, that is why so many have been a victim and are singing the song of HAD I KNOWN. Thanks to this Real Estate Tycoon (The no1BishopofRealEstateintheWorld).
I never knew there are vital things i should know before acquiring a land/house. Below are a few:
- I can use my rent to pay my mortgage
- The earlier I buy my own, the longer it has to appreciate in value. Like i was saying today, N25,000 land those days is sold in millions today.
- My hard-earned money can give me returns when it is used for asset.
- I used to think it is normal to pay high tax obligation but if you know, you know that it should be between 1-4%, not 10-40%
- I never knew that I can’t just do anything on a land because it’s mine without knowing the government plan of the location.
- Inspection is best done during the raining season.
- When I secure a land with a deed of assignment I still have to process a Governor’s consent. I won’t tell you all, go and buy your own copy of the book.
THIS BOOK IS DEEP
God bless you sir.
Our Sales team are much better now because of trainings conducted for us by Niyi
Adeyemi, our sales team has been more effective, and has helped us closing sales in
I can say boldly that Adeniyi Adeyemi is one of my cherished mentors, as Iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend – Proverbs 27: 17. My relationship with Adeniyi spans over 16years and he has proven over the years to be a man of high integrity, Godly values and modest character.
Mr. Adeniyi Adeyemi is an epitome and a lover of excellence.
He made my purpose clearer. He passionately believes and support labouring youths, which I am a testimony.
His listening hears are widely open to sensible individuals and ready to give it all without reservation ONLY if you make sense. A humble and a kind hearted man, very jovial and correct in love.
I love you Mr. Adeniyi Adeyemi.