THE BOOK IS DEEP
Many of us don’t know what to do when we want to get a land/house, that is why so many have been a victim and are singing the song of HAD I KNOWN. Thanks to this Real Estate Tycoon (The no1BishopofRealEstateintheWorld).
I never knew there are vital things i should know before acquiring a land/house. Below are a few:
- I can use my rent to pay my mortgage
- The earlier I buy my own, the longer it has to appreciate in value. Like i was saying today, N25,000 land those days is sold in millions today.
- My hard-earned money can give me returns when it is used for asset.
- I used to think it is normal to pay high tax obligation but if you know, you know that it should be between 1-4%, not 10-40%
- I never knew that I can’t just do anything on a land because it’s mine without knowing the government plan of the location.
- Inspection is best done during the raining season.
- When I secure a land with a deed of assignment I still have to process a Governor’s consent. I won’t tell you all, go and buy your own copy of the book.
THIS BOOK IS DEEP
God bless you sir.